Dunhill Longitude millennium anniversary box set: watch, lighter, cuff links,pen
Gallery Price: £4,900
Made to celebrate the millennium of the year 2000. Dunhill created a boxed set to celebrate Longitude and the Greenwich observatory. Comprising of…
1) A unique example of Dunhill’s most famous “millennium” wrist watch. This very rare example features an unworn automatic wrist watch with the minute hand, sweep seconds. Date and hours which are indicated with a distinctive red dot which is a 12-hour retro grade function. The red dot symbolizing the Greenwich Meridian sphere at the Greenwich observatory. A ruby cabochon is set into the crown to highlight the symbol. Display case back still has the sticker on it. The whole set is limited to 1300 pieces and was sold out in the year 2000. Diameter excluding crown is 36mm.
2) Iconic 30’s style Dunhill table lighter made to match the wristwatch and features quartz movement. The lighter is petrol style with wick and has the same limited edition number as the wristwatch. Dial signed Alfred Dunhill Longitude.
3) A unique pair of Dunhill globe cuff links. Made to symbolize the GMT meridian. Cabochon ruby to match watch and lighter. Engraved with matching limited edition number.
4) Fine and unique Dunhill stainless steel fountain pen designed to calculate the calendar. Clip set with cabochon ruby. 18ct white gold nib. Unused.
Magnificent black piano wood presentation box with draw revealing special presentation edition of the book Longitude. The true story of a lone genius who solved the greatest scientific problem of his time by David Sobel and William J.H Andrewes.
This magnificent box set comes with a certificate of the limited edition signed by Richard Dunhill.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.